Hangzhou G20 results that benefit your life
Updated: 2016-09-05 14:51
By Wu Yan(chinadaily.com.cn)
A resident shows China's yuan and US dollar banknotes in Qionghai, South China's Hainan province, January 7, 2016. [Photo/Xinhua]
Dream: accessible fund to realize dreams
The G20 Summit discusses three important documents on inclusive finance to guide the sector's development globally. The documents are about high-level principles, a new indicator system and funding services for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in urban and rural areas and low-income groups.
All people, no matter rich or poor, are expected to enjoy accessible financial services and use the money to realize their dreams.
- Xi tells Park China opposes deployment of THAAD in ROK
- Singapore confirms 27 new cases of Zika infection
- Russia, Britain agree to mend ties
- EU can't leave entire migration issue to mediterranean countries: official
- Rousseff appeals impeachment to Supreme Court
- Europeans displeased with their education systems