Hangzhou G20 results that benefit your life
Updated: 2016-09-05 14:51
By Wu Yan(chinadaily.com.cn)
A traffic jam during peak hours in Beijing. The capital city has more than 5 million vehicles. [Photo by Feng Yongbin/China Daily]
Environment: join hands to deal with climate change
China and the United States took the lead in ratifying the Paris climate change agreement one day ahead of the two-day G20 summit. Moreover, green finance, for the first time, has been added to the G20 summit.
G20 members joined hands to face the challenge of climate change and will work together to build an environmentally-friendly growth pattern for the sustainable development of human beings.
- Xi tells Park China opposes deployment of THAAD in ROK
- Singapore confirms 27 new cases of Zika infection
- Russia, Britain agree to mend ties
- EU can't leave entire migration issue to mediterranean countries: official
- Rousseff appeals impeachment to Supreme Court
- Europeans displeased with their education systems