TCM knacks to fight post-holiday syndrome
Updated: 2015-10-08 05:00
People tend to get exhausted right after holidays due to physical and mental relaxation during vacations. In this case, take it easy and drink some refreshing tea. Pungent and cool, mint tea contains elements like menthol, menthone and limonene which function well in dissipating heat inside the body and releasing toxins.
This article is contributed by School of Foreign Languages, Hubei University of Chinese Medicine.
- Russian warplanes hit IS targets in Syria
- Senior US envoy to visit Japan, S Korea, China
- Russia, US agree to cooperate in solving Syria crisis: Russian FM
- Iranian President calls Iran deal victory over war
- LatAm experts praise Xi on yuan, globalization
- Evidence found of summertime water flows on Mars: study