Five unorthodox majors that can spell success
Updated: 2015-09-17 06:49
2. Accounting or finance
Understanding the financial aspects of a business can make or break a company. Graduates with an accounting or finance background can start their own consulting company where the sky's the limit for income.
A trader works on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, Sept 15, 2015. [Photo/CFP]
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS