Five unorthodox majors that can spell success
Updated: 2015-09-17 06:49
In an age dominated by innovation and new technology, becoming a successful entrepreneur is no longer the preserve of a MBA degree holder.
Almost any degree can help if the businessman looks at it from the right angle, said Entrepreneur.com.
The website lists five majors that might have been ignored by students but which can be perfect preparation for entrepreneurial achievement.
Let's take a look at five degrees that may lead to success.
English graduates who write or speak the language well can open their own SEO (search engine optimization) company or earn money from writing blogs. They are also a step ahead of the competition when it comes to drafting business plans or appealing to investors in emails.
Liu Ge, a graduate in English teaches students the language at an elementary school in Baokang county, Central China's Hubei province, April 9, 2014. [Photo/IC]
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS