Top 10 social media events of 2015
Updated: 2015-12-18 06:31
In February, a man dubbed "Brother Orange" who had taken selfies on an iPhone in China became an online celebrity after the images appeared on the phone of a person living in the United States.
It turned out that the American had lost the phone last year, and the handset found its way onto the secondhand market in China and ended up with Brother Orange.
The two finally met with each other and this International social media phenomenon has blossomed into a bromance story.
- 10 execs suspected of faking pollution data
- Top 10 social media events of 2015
- Life sentences for east China child traffickers
- Shenzhen leaps to top of efficiency list in 2 yrs
- Pandas prefer choosing their own sex partners, researchers find
- Tycoons exchange views on building a cyberspace community of shared future
- Good international coordination a must to combat terrorism
- Chinese embassy: spy report 'sheer fiction'
- US, Cuba agree on restoring commercial flights
- Fed raises interest rates, first rate hike since 2006
- IAEA decides to close nuclear weapons probe of Iran
- Russia, US call for common ground over issues