Top 10 most attractive FDI destinations in the world
Updated: 2015-12-18 07:02
Chinese mainland attracted $2.3 trillion of foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2014, becoming the fourth-largest investment destination in the world, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Based on the IMF's data, the Netherlands is the most attractive investment destination with $4 trillion of FDI, followed by the United States and Luxembourg.
Here are the top 10 most attractive destinations for foreign direct investment.
No 10 France
View of the Louvre museum and pyramid in Paris, Sept 18, 2013. [Photo/IC]
- Pandas prefer choosing their own sex partners, researchers find
- Tycoons exchange views on building a cyberspace community of shared future
- China successfully launches its first dark matter satellite
- Report: Layoffs may loom next year
- China launches satellite to shed light on invisible dark matter
- China strongly opposes US arms sale to Taiwan
- Good international coordination a must to combat terrorism
- Chinese embassy: spy report 'sheer fiction'
- US, Cuba agree on restoring commercial flights
- Fed raises interest rates, first rate hike since 2006
- IAEA decides to close nuclear weapons probe of Iran
- Russia, US call for common ground over issues